TC Sessions: Crypto in Miami is heating up and approaching fast, and we have a deal hot enough to burn a hole in your wallet. Early Bird tickets are on sale now, and if you purchase your pass today, you’ll save $150 — it’s that easy.
Once you’re registered, get ready to go mining for opportunities across the blockchain, cryptocurrency, DeFi, NFT and web3 ecosystem.
You’ll hear from industry giants like Binance’s Changpeng “CZ” Zhao, FTX Ventures’ Amy Wu, Alchemy’s Nikil Viswanathan and many more.
Here’s a quick look at just some of the day’s hot topics — be sure to check out the agenda so you don’t miss what matters most in your corner of the cryptoverse.
- Keeping the Web3 Dream Funded
- Chris Ahn – Partner, Haun Ventures
- Michelle Bailhe Fradin – Partner, Sequoia Capital
- Tom Schmidt – General Partner, Dragonfly
- A Non-Fungible Empire
- Devin Finzer – CEO, OpenSea
- Building for Normies
- Alex Adelman – Co-founder & CEO, Lolli
- Devin Lewtan – Co-founder & CEO, Mad Realities
- Brandon Millman – Co-founder & CEO, Phantom
Plus, don’t miss your chance to meet and network with more than a dozen up-and-coming startups exhibiting at the show. Today’s casual conversation could lead to tomorrow’s next big deal.
TC Sessions: Crypto takes place on November 17 in Miami, but the tides and time wait for no one. Jump on board and buy your pass today.